1. Q: Which driving IC do you use for the module?
A: MBI 5024/5026 or TOSHIBA 62746
2. Q: How to calculate the IC quantity for one module ?
A: Real pixel: pixel qty×3÷(16×scanning mode)
Take P20 mm static module as example, IC qty = 512×3÷(16×4)=24 pcs
Take P7.62 mm 1/4 scanning module as example, IC qty =512×3÷(16×4)=24 pcs
Virtual pixel: pixel qty×4÷(16×scanning mode)
Take P20 static virtual pixel as example, IC qty =128×4÷(16×1)=32 pcs
3. Q: What is the voltage of the modules?
A: Input voltage: 220V/110V; Output voltage: 3.5V/5V/9V (9V is for P31.25mm)
4. Q: What is the component of modules?
A: Cover, leds, PCB board, plastic supporting structure, rubber washer
5. Q: What Certificate do you have for the products?
A: CE certificate.
6. Q: What is the function of cover for outdoor?
A: Protect the Led lamp; Increase the contrast ratio; Provide sunshade cover for outdoor modules.
7. Q: What silicon are you using for module?
A: Shanghai HUITIAN; Taejong (Korea); Dow Corning(U.S.A).
8. Q: What is the difference between combined driver PCB and separated driver PCB?
A: Separated driver PCB will be better for heat elimination than the combined driver PCB, but the cost will be a little bit higher.
9. Q: What is virtual pixel? What is the difference between real pixel and virtual pixel?
A: For DIP LED lamps used for outdoor display, iron is currently used for lead frame; for SMD LED, it will be copper.
10. Q: What is the difference between Silan chip and Taiwan chip?
A: The Virtual Pixel is a video-management feature that allows a 400% increase in image quality. By adopting an unique circuit design, Virtual pixel will break though the restriction of mechanical pixel, and make the LED layout four times than the former logical pixel. The quadruple resolution, especially when playing videos, will show a better images for led display both in softness and refinement.
In order to enhance the effect of blending and improve the clarity and visual effect, the distances between every LED is same, and thus make the display meet the requirement of the physical condition of virtual pixel.
The advantages to use virtual pixels are:
a). Image processing capability was expanded
b). System customized adjustments can be introduced to solve recurring tasks (depending on video material)
c). Virtual mode may be easily switched on and off so that only virtual mode is used only where it is really needed
The virtual frame represents virtual pixel while the real frame represents mechanical one.